2.13.2014

Estee Lauder Blush

My staple make up would consist only a few products. Just foundation, setting powder and blush! When I feel like a little dramatic I just add some mascara / liner / lipstick. So here's one of my staple mu to share with you. It's actually my first time to be able to try Estee Lauder blush and I'm excited to try it.


I love the packaging! It's so chic in golden mirror type. It's very handy and thin, great to bring along for touch ups. I love that it has a wide mirror too!


This blush palette has 2 shades of blush with it accompanied with a brush. Looking at the colors, it looks very vibrant and dark. Again, I love products that are sealed or protected, for this one they placed plastics to protect the blushes and the brush.

 

Now time for swatches.


Though the colors look dark, when I applied it on my hand it actually doesn't look as I expected. It's actually lighter and I think nicer. You can see on my hand below that it actually complements well with my skin tone. The brush inside this palette is soft too. But I still prefer to use my blush brush. :)

closer look
with better lighting
Now let's see how it looks when applied.

Let's start with the lighter one, the one on top of the palette. It's actually pinkish white, a shade that looks sweet that's great for sunny occasions / events.

sorry for my blemishes :(

I actually liked it. It looks so natural as if I didn't applied any blush on. Two to three swipes are enough depending on how pink would you go. But for me two swipes are already ok. It has a little shimmer that brightens my cheeks but doesn't make it shimmery / sparkly.


Now let's move on to the darker shade and let's see how dark will it go.

Upon application, it's a little darker than the previous one but still not that super dark. I like it this way. It's pigmented but just the right color for a blush. It's darker but still looks natural on the skin. It looks matte on the skin but not flat. This one could look a little more pinkish on the skin. This is great for that night cap events / night outs. 



This palette is actually good for gals with fair skin. It's pigmented yet looks natural. I am a fan of natural looking mu look. Mu should help us to enhance and not to change our look. 

I am liking this Estee Lauder Blush!

-XOXO-


No comments:

Post a Comment