7.01.2015

Wrap Me Up

It's July already we are on the second half of the year! Time is too fast!!  On my quest to look a little more mature to look my age here' my latest ootn last Saturday. It was then a very hot day though there were a few drops of rain. So I decided to wear something comfortable and also I won't get cold. Though I wore a sleeveless I also have a tank top inside so I have several layers to keep me warm. Wearing polos make the look more mature but here's a twist to the usual polo. Why not have it in a different design same as this wrap around polo like top. Partnered it with (I super love) this pants that is fitted but very comfy. This is actually a high waisted pants and I got it in three colors. I'm trying to wear something more neutral but with a twist since my pants is actually color blue. Lastly, wore a few accessories since I find it more classy. This is a combination of neutral with a twist look, even my footwear matched with my overall look.










(Gap wrap around top, Zara tank top, Casio Watch, StyleCo. Bracelet, H&M Pants, Michael Kors Bag, Primaluxe Footwear)

Here's my blooper post for this post. haha


-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment