10.25.2014

EOS

One of the things that I would always have with me is a lip balm! It's a must have in my bag and daily beauty product! This is like the product that I would not live with out if you ask me what mu should I have everyday. :) I have chapped lips so I always use lip balms to moisturize them. I've already share my post about EOS lip balm, you can read my previous post here.

I am happy with EOS, it's just that it doesn't have any SPF but over all I love it. Like what I have written before... it works very well in moisturizing my lips, has a lot of products, great smell and in cute packaging. So when I saw this at S&R I checked it out and hey hey hey 4 pieces of EOS just for Php 750 only! It's less than Php 200 each, normally it costs around Php 300++ to Php 500 ++ each! With this on pack I am able to have EOS everywhere, 1 at home, 1 at office and 1 or travel then I just gave the last one to my mom (if not I can have it in my bag!) :)







Each EOS are packed separately and can be take out of the packaging one at a time. But I can't wait for it so I removed them all at once! :) Very cute egg like packaging in very vibrant colors which represents each flavor.






With the brand on top! I opened all and smelled each flavor! They really smells like the actual flavors. I gave the strawberry flavor to my mommy and I am now using both Honeysuckle and Summer Fruit. I will use the mint one during summer or when I am on the road to travel. Wah! I love lip balms!!! Yippee!! I guess I should post more lip balms. I tend to use one brand only if I am ok with it. But now, I think I would try more and share my experience with you. :)



Before using EOS again, my lips are very dry (as in!) but after using it for 1 week my lips are in good condition again. These EOS are still with the same full content of the product and are still very moisturizing. This is a great buy for me. :)


(I broke the mint one upon opening... all EOS are in egg shape when opened.)


Are you EOS loves too?

-XOXO-

2 comments:

  1. What S&R branch did you get this? It's always out of stock here at the Munoz branch near us. :( </3 I love your blog! :) Followed you btw! :)

    ofloveandsmiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Almari, it's at the Fort branch. :) I'll visit your blog too :)

    ReplyDelete